* Lila has taken notice of the endless rainbows everywhere on Facebook right now: "Mom, it's just so pretty right now!!" You know, someone would really make her day if they added sparkles to those rainbows. :)
* Soren has had a nasty croup/fever for the last 3-4 days. Poor little guy.
|Why I would struggle with regularly co-sleeping: a tiny toddler can manage to take up 70% of a king-size bed. Zero sleep for the parents!|
Well, it's pretty darn accurate. While I feel a little like chop liver these days, it warms my heart how my kids love their daddy, and who can blame them when they have the best one?!
* Yes, I am making this for dessert tonight for my big sister's birthday:
* The warm summer has really made my heart happy, especially as all the flowers bloom.....
Love my mom's bleeding hearts and hanging petunia baskets.
And though I cannot have a full-blown garden of my own yet, the pots of dahlias, pansies, and geraniums on my front porch have kept the otherwise-gray gravel driveway looking a little happier.
* Anyone else have a child who will only eat yogurt, bread, bananas, eggs, and occasionally some chicken or beef? Soren won't even eat fruit! He's got texture issues and is the pickiest little son-of-a-gun!
|Yep, that looks much more comfy!|
* I still get a kick out of the "Mommy Trivia" my girls gave me this year for Mother's Day:
|Lila's! For the record, she hates broccoli. Plus, I'm glad she finds comedic relief in my usual mad dash to get us all out the door every Sunday morning to get to church on time!|
|Kenadie's. I love how she spells "waffles" and "spaghetti". :)|
* Apparently I've got a hot date with the laundry tonight.
Why oh why do I hate laundry above all other housekeeping chores?! (Yeah, I do hate it more than scrubbing a toilet because that takes like 30 seconds)
A little family selfie to finish things off.