August 19, 2011

We're here!

Hi, it's me! 
Yes, I still exist.
Yes, we made it to Alaska.
Yes, we've been busy settling in, spending time with family, and enjoying the beautiful weather, fresh air, and mountains.

I'm a bit behind on blogging
and I have quite a bit to blog about:

Kenadie's obsession with Grandpa's four wheeler.
Baby Lila's extreme cuteness and love for her Auntie Annie.
Outings with our Christensen family to Jim Creek.
Baby Lila's blessing day.
Multiple hikes up Hatcher's Pass, including a hike to Reed Lakes which Garrett says is "the best hike I've ever been on".
Visiting with my Aunt Peggy and her seeing eye dog, Nelson.
The managed chaos and hilarity of living with my family. 
Stay tuned.  
I'll get around to blogging eventually.
For now, here's a little visual morsel of my kissable baby girl:
 So yummy!

5 comments:

Ellis family said...

Holy cow this is Kenadie all over!

Meg said...

Glad you made it! I've been telling Graham about all our fun adventures when I went to Alaska; now he wants to go! So, one of these days I'll have to bring him up to see the wonder of that area! Good luck!

Taylor said...

holy good night, she looks just like her sister!

The Allen Family said...

I am having flashbacks of kenadie looking at this cute picture of little Lila. How adorable. It was so good to talk to you the other day. So glad you made it there safe and sound. Love you.

Camber said...

Look at those cheeks! She is so stinking cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...