October 2, 2010

Little Miss Personality


Kenners loves to drink from Mommy's water bottle.
Kenners has not yet mastered the art of drinking from anything besides a sippy.
Consequently, the above picture is the usual result of her drinking from my water bottle, 
so I just make sure that she takes her "sips" in the kitchen where the mess is easier to clean up! :)
I love capturing little moments like this of my angel girl. 
She has so much personality.
She teaches me so much.
Sometimes I wonder, "what was life like before Kenadie??"  
I can't imagine it.
Because of her, I laugh every day.
Because of her, I think everyday of how I can improve myself.
And because of her, I think I am a better wife, odd as it may sound.
I don't know why, but I have been feeling lots and lots and lots of gratitude lately for getting to be this little lady's mom. 
I know my Heavenly Father loves me.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Kenadie is sooo cute and I'm grateful that she is my niece and part of my eternal family! Can't wait to see you all soon!

Misner Family said...

She really is her own person :)
I love how there is something new everyday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...