July 1, 2010

Birthday Bonanza

Um, what happened to June?!
Can it really be July already?
This summer has been a whole lot of busy for us,
but in my family, I think July is THE busiest month of the year.
Not only do we celebrate the 4th of July and have lots of picnics, barbecues, camp outs, family bike rides, and pool days,
but we have 11 birthdays to celebrate this month.
Seriously, what is up with having babies in July in my family!?
It is a chore just to keep straight who's birthday is when!!

I hereby forbid anymore family members from have July babies (nevermind that my child was the most recently born July baby).  
How about a nice April or October birthday for a change, people?
Anyhow,
 just look at all these gorgeous July birthday girls and boys!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Katie, 
Kenners, 
Caden, 
Nicole,
Kinau,
Ethan,
Caleb,
Lanie,
Ava,
Kylee, 
and Brandon!
(Whew!) 

I love you all so so so much and hope all your birthdays are sunny, warm, and filled with plenty of family and chocolate cake! :)

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

You are soo cute! I can't believe Kenadie will be a year old in a matter of minutes! Happy Birthday sweet heart!

Claire Christensen said...

Wow you are bombarded on both sides!! July is a great month, I love it!!! My happiest birthday wishes go out to all the July babies. Especially Kenadie because today is her birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...