Really delish and it gives you room to be creative and add different herbs and flavors as you desire!
2 Tbsp dry yeast
1 1/2 c. warm water
1 tsp sugar
2 tsp salt
4 1/4 c. flour
2 Tbsp olive oil
fresh herbs to taste: garlic, oregano, basil
1. Dissolve yeast in water mixed with sugar and let sit until yeast foams (5-10 minutes)
2. Add 2 cups flour, salt, and oil. Stir well.
3. Add 2 more cups of flour--and desired herbs--and mix to make stiff dough.
4. Knead for 5 minutes on surfaced floured with 1/4 c. flour.
5. Place in greased bowl, cover, and let rise for 1 hour.
6. Dough is ready to use. Makes 2 large thin crusts or two medium thicker crusts.