March 14, 2010

Grateful Sunday

A lot to be grateful for today.

#1. This:

I think I fell further in love with my husband when he became a daddy.  He's so good with our little girl.  He really is her favorite person, and I don't mind at all.

#2: These:
Bad mom confession: Since the middle of January, I have slept with earplugs in my ears every night.  I feel kind of bad, but I was tired of getting up with the Kenners 5-6x a night, and I was tired of being a zombie.  So on nights when Kenadie still feels the need to exercise the range of her vocal chords for no reason at all, these earplugs combined with a pillow over my head are my best friend. :)
#3: Weather above 20 degrees.......and the SUN!

 
It was sunny and 43 degrees one day last week.  We celebrated by taking a walk outside without coats or jackets, 
because when you live in Minnesota
and it gets to 43 degrees in March,
you think you're in the middle of a heat wave!

#4.  I'm feelin' good today!

husband
daughter
ear plugs
43 degrees
sun
feelin' good
life is great.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...