January 1, 2014

Bright Ending, New Beginning

There were a lot of great things about 2013,
but it seems that for so many people I know it was a pretty hellish year and I found my heart breaking for so many I love who have had it rough:
Friends have lost their spouses.
A few dear friends lost their babies.
My sister (among several other friends) battled cancer.
Families faced financial hardships and uncertainties. 
While I still know/consider my family to be extremely blessed with life and health, the end of this year saw us cutting back drastically and making some big sacrifices in order to move forward with getting Garrett's practice started (hopefully within the next month or two!).  It's been an interesting year, and Facebook posts that I have seen in the past few days have only confirmed what I have suspected: a lot of people were excited to celebrate the end of 2013.
While most the world celebrated with parties, food, champagne, and fireworks,
we ended the year with a little party of our own:
welcoming our own little "firework" into the world (on his Grandpa Willardson's birthday!).



Soren Money Christensen 
December 31, 2013
4:17pm
8lbs 5oz
21 inches long


Perfectly healthy
With Daddy's tiny ears and webbed toes
His "look" reminds us a lot of his big sister Kenadie
Absolutely perfect and bright ending to 2013
Awesome beginning to 2014.


2 comments:

Talia said...

He is SO cute and totally looks like Kenadie to me too!! So excited for you guys and your sweet baby boy!

Megan and Jared said...

Congrats!! He is so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...