June 17, 2013

Daddy

You know you're the daddy to girls when you have mastered the art of reading princess books with all the right voices and dramatic effect.  


And you know that your daddy has no one but girls to play with when his idea of a daddy-daughter date includes a trip to the shooting range:



Although Garrett dreams of a having a little boy, I can't imagine a better daddy for these two little girls. He is so patient and loving with them yet keeps their lives fun and active by teaching them how to throw a football, having them "work out" with him, and taking them on plenty of hikes and trips to the park.  
I hope you feel celebrated and appreciated for the wonderful father you are, Garrett.  I love you.

And to my own daddy:

there isn't a better one around.  What a lucky daughter I am. :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...