September 3, 2012

When Dad plays "Mr. Mom"

Garrett recently uploaded all his phone pictures onto the computer, giving me a little glimpse of what he does with the girls on his days off when I'm working.  You know how descriptive men are about their days: you ask, "How was your day?"  They say, "Good."  When I ask, "What did you do with the girls?"  I get a  "Nothing much.   Just played with them."   Well, now I know what "playing with them"has entailed on a few occasions......

Hiking to the top of the Butte with both girls:
That's one brave guy to manage both those girls on that hike! 


Wrapping some sort of sports tape around Kenadie's face?!
Hmmmm......

It's just too bad that he doesn't take more pictures.  I get the feeling that this could just be the tip of the iceberg.....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...