December 9, 2011

To my Cokeville Cousins:

I was just thinking today.....
The last time I saw Tina was the summer that she and Eric came up to Alaska and Eric's elbow nearly destroyed her face while tubing behind the jet ski.  I think that was 5 1/2 years ago.

I haven't seen Violet since before her mission, so about 6 years ago?

I haven't seen Taffy since Connor was a baby. 

I think it's been at least 5 years since I've seen Heather.

6 years since I've seen Tyson.

I don't even know how long it's been since I've seen Ryan or Sullivan.  

I was super lucky to see Tami, Livi, and Tessa for a brief few hours a year and a half ago. 

So....we have a serious problem here!  Let's just say that I'm a little excited for Oberg Reunion 2013 to get here already so we can rectify this situation.  So you all better be there! :)

4 comments:

Duck said...

I did not know that you have Cokeville cousins. I hope your reunion goes as planned!

My sister and I went to Jackson Hole over Thanksgiving and drove through Cokeville. It was VERY cold! I would have stopped and said hello to your cousins had I known... next time? :)

Happy day.

Love and respect, always.

Taffy and Tony said...

And we missed you this summer by a measly few days! Bummer. But I'm also looking forward to the reunion. Too bad it's not in 2012!

Dr. S said...

I KNOW!! I'm excited to see everyone too! I haven't seen most of our Cokeville cousins in years-some since the last reunion over 10 years ago!

Tina said...

I agree, it has been WAY too long!? So long that I haven't even met Garrett yet, or Kennedie, or Lila!? So sad! I can't wait for the 2013 reunion!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...