December 19, 2011

This 'n That about Lila Claire

Lila is probably the world's most-smiley baby
but
you'd never know it by looking at pictures of her.  
As soon as the camera comes out, the smiling stops!

All the same, what a cute little baby.

***

Last week was rough on her--ear infection, snotty nose, fever, not sleeping well.  And then last night when I got home from work, Garrett had me feel her bottom gums: lo and behold, a little sharp tooth poking out!  I know most babies start getting teeth around 6 months old (or sooner), but Kenners was nearly 10 months old before she began teething, so it wasn't even on my radar!  All of the sudden, she's not a little baby anymore. 

***

She thinks her big sister if the funniest person on the planet.  I'll have to figure out how to get a video uploaded from Garrett's phone onto here so you can see the proof, but watching my two girls interact is so fun.

***

She LOVES her Grandma Lila.


*** 

Confession: at six months old, I have no clue how long she is, how much she weighs, what percentile she is in, none of it!  All I know is that just like her sister, she is pretty tall and has some impressive chubby cheeks.  So yummy!

***

She has not been the biggest fan of solid foods and consequently, the phase of learning how to eat from a spoon seems to be dragging out. 
She is a bottle junkie! :)


***

She is finally starting to roll over.  Still no interest in crawling or even scooting yet.  Why crawl when Mom will just hold you anyway, right!? :) 

***

Opposite of her sister, she is a mommy's girl and much to my comfort, she is very forgiving and still wants her mom even when she hasn't seen me for a few days.  
Melts my heart. 

***

She is definitely the calming influence in our family.
Such a sweet little girl and we just adore her. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...