Take-home lessons from work this week:
1. Really, really, REALLY: don't do drugs, kids. Just don't.
2. Dr. X is a grouch.
3. I am no longer an "IV Master". :( Skills must be regained!
4. Time flies when you're overloaded with work. 12 hours sometimes feels like 2!
5. Get a hospital ice machine for my home someday. It's like Sonic ice, but even better.
Take home lessons from mommyhood this week:
1. Don't wake up the sleeping children when you get home from work just because you haven't seen them all day. Just don't. Screaming, cranky children are not a fun consequence.
2. Daddy's are just better at soothing the child with night terrors. No mommy's allowed!? :(
3. My children are scrumptious.
4. The scrumptiousness of my children have slowed the unpacking and furniture refinishing to a snail's
pace. So I plan to be be unpacked by Christmas. :)
5. "Finding Nemo" costume = best find ever!
6. I don't know if I'll ever get that costume off of Kenners......
Goals for this next week:
1. Binkie-weaning for Kenadie.....so scared for this. Hellllp meeeee!
2. Repaint dresser for Kenadie's room.
3. Get Dr. X to crack a smile.
4. Once more become an expert IV starter.
5. Get that Nemo costume off Kenadie and into the washer.