July 31, 2011

Let me explain

The other day my brother Joey reprimanded my for not posting pictures of the girls in over a week.  What mischief had Kenners been causing?  What does baby Lila look like now?
Well, let me explain.
A whole lot of this has been going on at our house:

Kenners has been in "box heaven", we've been packing like mad, and Lila has been a trooper dealing with the craziness.

One week until moving day
and I have had a lot of happy and sad emotions.
I'll miss a lot of things about Minnesota.
I'll miss our friends.
I'll miss my sister and her family (and so will Kenners!).

I'm excited to be an Alaskan again.
I can't wait to see all our family and to live so clsoe to them.
It hardly seems real.
But it's happening.  Holy cow!

So, if I happen to be absent for a little while, that is why.
In the next few weeks I'll be packing up, celebrating my 4 year wedding anniversary, flying solo with the munchkins to Alaska, hopefully finding super sweet employment and a place to live, and enjoying time with both Garrett's family and my family.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Good luck, Holly! I'm excited for you to begin a new chapter in life. I can't wait to see what blessings the adventure brings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...