2. Go on a date with your honey (first date just he and I have been on in.....months??.....and probably the last one for a little while...)
3. Eat the most amazing sushi for dinner, even though you technically aren't supposed to during pregnancy (hey, I'm still alive!)
4. Find out that at 36 weeks, you're already 50% effaced, dilated to a 1 cm, and baby is sitting nice and low. How can that not make a pregnant lady happy!? :)
5. Have your husband come home on Sunday evening FINISHED with his very last round of chiropractic board exams! Garrett does have two "fluff classes" and his clinic/internships left, but all the major work and stress of school is OVER!! Such an awesome feeling for him and for his wife. :) Bring on an awesome summer with plenty of time together as a family.....
6. Sit down in the living room Sunday night (with a munchkin-angel sound asleep in the other room) and indulge in Garrett's chocolate chip cookies.
Yep, just 6 simple steps guarantee an awesome end to the week. You should try it sometime.