March 19, 2011

Timeline

1 week until I take the "glucose challenge" test to determine if I have gestational diabetes (just love drinking that orange soda!).

3 weeks until we will be waking up in sunny San Diego!  Soooo excited to spend a week and a half with Garrett's parents and brother.  Can't come soon enough.....

Baby is due to come in less than 3 months!  Holy smokes!  So much to do, so little time.....

Because 11 days after my due date, we fly to Alaska for my sister's wedding!

Oh yes, and by the time we fly to Alaska we need have our life mostly packed up, because the kids and I (crazy to think that I'll have more than one child) won't be coming back......

Because 6 weeks after the wedding, Garrett will be joining us permanently by moving all our stuff up to Alaska and starting his final chiropractic internship.  Yep, the decision has been made, and we're going to be Alaskans!   

And finally, 3 months after that Garrett will graduate on his 30th Birthday, November 18th.  (We are going to party like crazy!)

.....And that's just a bit of what will be going on in our lives the next little while.....

1 comment:

Yancy said...

I'm just now reading this (been behind in my blog reading), and am like "What? They're expecting their second? And What? They're gonna move to Alaska?"

So exciting! I bet your family is thrilled to have you closer. We will definitely have to come visit you guys in Alaska!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...