April 21, 2010

A New Diet of Sand and Seaweed

This was my view the other day:
The sun was shining and the weather was perfect the other day, so we headed down to Carlsbad so Kenadie could be introduced to the beach for the first time!

She played in the sand.

She ate the sand (and the seaweed).

She raced towards the waves.

She had some quality time with her grandma.

And I discovered that beach time with a baby is not as relaxing as it was pre-baby, 
but it's also about 100x more fun.
*sigh*
I don't know if we can ever leave this place....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are adorable! I bet you are loving sunny Cali!

(I went to look at your parents' in law's blog- pictures, also great, but SO hard to read anything with the color scheme they have chosen. Is there a chance you could "put a bug" in their ear about changing the font color so it is easier to read? Thanks!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...