April 18, 2010

I looked out the window this morning....

....and saw this:
(This is the view from Garrett's parents' house.)

Then Kenadie woke up and got to see her Grandma!
Papa, Kenadie, and I went out and pick oranges to make some juice for breakfast.

Then Kenadie had the honors of picking the first tomato of the season.
She reached.

She picked.

She immediately devoured.

This afternoon we went and picked avocados. 
We had homemade guacamole with homegrown lemons squeezed on top. 
We ate fresh strawberries for our dessert and made plans to hit the beach tomorrow.
I heart California.

4 comments:

Taffy and Tony said...

Wow! I am seriously so jealous. Makes me want to move to California, not just anywhere in California, that EXACT location. I would even feel better if I had somebody to visit there!

Rachel said...

WHERE was that!? Lovely. I sure miss mountains! And an orange tree? Exotic!

Dr. S said...

Seriously? I officially hate you. So jealous.

Kristy said...

See?!? Don't you want to move out here NOW? And maybe a little farther north, okay? Have fun but if you run out of things to do, drive 7 hours to visit us!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...