March 9, 2010

Because the last post was so boring-blah....

Here's a little cuteness to brighten the day:
Turn the beat around!
(Notice the nice little fading bruise above her left eye?  She fell down a full flight of stairs the other day and right onto her little noggin.  Poor little Evil Knievel.  She was sportin' a pretty nice goose egg and bruise for a awhile.)

While Kenners was sportin' (did I just say sportin' twice? no, three times?) the 80s style hot pink, I painted my toenails (first time since last Sept.) and fingernails (first time in 8-9 years).
Man, I feel like a woman!
Or at least a little girly.
Speaking of, I need to practice actually develop some girly talents.  
Like french braiding: I haven't a clue!  I've tried.....a few times, and I stink at it, so I never kept trying and here I am in my mid twenties wondering how lame Kenadie will think I am when she asks her mom for a french braid and I can't do it!  
What kind of a woman am I?
The kind that does psycho detox thingys, scuffs every one of her freshly-painted fingernails, and attempts to revive the 80's fashion through her daughter, apparently.  
Poor, poor Kenners.


3 comments:

Talia said...

Oh Holly. I love you! You make me smile so so so far away! Can't wait to see you guys this summer.

(I will teach you how to french braid) :)

Holly June said...

Thanks, Talia! I really, really need to learn!

Meg said...

I can't believe how BIG Kenadie looks in this picture. She's growing up. AHHH! Also, I can't French braid either. Maybe we can practice on each other. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...