January 22, 2010

This week in Pictures:

Sunday:
The Chargers game.
We won't even discuss the outcome,
but Kenadie sure looked cute in her Chargers cheerleading uniform (thanks, Adee)!

Monday:
Kenadie discovers that she can hold her bottle
but this new-found skill only encourages her to mess around and drip milk all over herself instead of actually drinking it.

Tuesday:
Kenadie is not a typical baby who enjoys applesauce, bananas, or sweet potatoes. She won't touch them.
No, she prefers an entre of Dad's office chair leg with a side of cell phone instead.

Wednesday:
No picture.
I went to work, came home, made dinner, went to yoga, and began reading through my awesome sewing machine manual (all in between play time with my little toot).

Thursday:
Lots of fun times with the Kenners.

Friday:
Woke up this morning to:
After 6 nights of putting the earplugs in, letting Kenners cry, and not getting her (even though she did cry most all night for the first few nights), she slept last night from 8:30pm-7:00am.
I think she may finally be learning to sleep.
And after 6 nights of good sleep on my part,
I think I'm in heaven. :)

2 comments:

The Wilson Family said...

Oh my gosh, I don't know how you did the ear plug thing, you are a strong woman! Good job! SUCCESS! I hope she keeps sleeping for you, a good nights rest really makes you feel like a million buck, huh!? She's growing up fast.

~Crystal~ said...

Yeah for a goodnight's sleep! I know it feels so against the grain to let the poor babies cry, but it pays off in the end. We did that too when we were training Rowan to take better naps. Now she goes down without a fight. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...