January 1, 2010

Christmas Projects

In the past few months, I've really gotten into wood burning and did a few projects to give as Christmas gifts. Of course, I forgot to get some good pictures of the final products. Fortunately, Tyler and Marina sent me a picture they took of the sign I made them for Christmas.

It says, "The Christensens, Est. 2006" (They were married in 2006).
I'm so glad they liked it! Although it's quite tedious and time-consuming work, I had a lot of fun making it and the other signs and picture frames that I have burned, sanded, stained, and finished.
Anyone want one?

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Umm, Want one!? I Would LOVE one Holly! lol!! Remember, my Birthday is July 18th!! Hahaha!! love you!!

Claire Christensen said...

Are you really taking orders? Do you want a manager?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...