December 18, 2009

Why is it......

that babies will ignore their colorful, musical, shiny, fun toys and go straight for the colorless, not-for-children items (such as cords, cups, and empty bags)?
that when moms get sick (even if it's shingles) a "day off" is out of the question, all duties must be assumed, and said duties suddenly seem to multiply exponentially when sick?
that the above does not apply to dads?
that check-out lines are only eternally long when you're in a hurry?
that Kenadie's adorable factor always outweighs my frustrations with her by 100?
that Garrett is so nice and loving even when I'm a cranky little sass?
that I can't get over the chunky cuteness of Kenners?
that I always lose Kenadie's pacifiers and then magically find five of them the second after I go and buy a new one?

Just wondering.....

2 comments:

Kristy said...

We got your Christmas letter. It was so cute and creative! We loved it! Thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas!

~Crystal~ said...

Blame Murphy and his Law...I think he made a special one just for Mom's.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...