December 24, 2009

Now here's some change we can believe in!

For 10+ years, I have had long hair--usually past the middle of my back--really long hair.
I love my long hair. It is my one feature that I think is really "pretty". I've considered getting it cut for awhile since it's been the same old hair for so long. My sister has been harassing me for a long time saying that I "NEED a change!". I mentioned the other day to a few ladies in church that I was thinking about cutting my hair. They said, "don't EVER cut that hair! It is so pretty!"
But, I think Katie was right. I needed to cut that mop top.
So I had my beautiful, talented, stylish, flawless sister-in-law, Adrienne, cut my hair. (She's probably the best hairdresser of all time. I think Hollywood stars would pay her the big bucks to do their hair. Lucky me for having such talent in my family!)
And here is the result!

Like? I do! (I know it isn't "short", but I haven't had it this short since my freshman year of high school, so it's a big change for me.)
It feels and looks so healthy, Kenadie is pulling at it a LOT less, it's so much faster to dry and style. I'm loving it. I don't know if I'll ever want to grow it out long again!
I'm believin' in this change!

And if you've ever wondered what Kenadie would look like with long dark hair, here is a visual for you:
Personally, I prefer her little strawberry-blonde locks.

1 comment:

Talia said...

Holly! I totally love it!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...