December 10, 2009

How to Maintain Fluffy Cheeks:

The other day, I splurged BIG time. I bought some Ben and Jerry's ice cream. It's Garrett's favorite and I figured it would help lift his spirits before the onslaught of yucky finals!
Garrett is nice and decided to share with Kenadie (who has never experienced anything but the taste of her nasty formula that smells like cat food).
Was it a little naughty to give her a taste considering her seemingly sensitive stomach? Probably.
But she liked it!

And she wanted MORE!

And when it was all gone, she promptly threw a fit.

I think she's going to be like her dad: a total ice cream junky.
Those cheeks aren't going anywhere!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

HA!! That's so funny!!! We love pictures of the cutie pie!!! :)

~Crystal~ said...

Haha, what a cutie! I can't wait to give Rowan a try of ice cream (one of my favorite major food groups). And PS, I love that you have a link to get a free BofM on here. I may have to steal that for my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...