November 3, 2009

Today's Laundry List:

  1. Do dishes
  2. Take shower
  3. Prepare talk for Sunday (I'm speaking on the power of covenants, any suggestions or inspiring thoughts?)
  4. Practice a little piano
  5. Make dinner--Taco Tuesday!
  6. Look on craigslist for some winter boots (I live in Minnesota, and the warmest shoes I own are tennis shoes, which aren't very warm especially when soaking wet from snow.
  7. Plan later afternoon trip to Marshall's to look for boots because craigslist has failed me today.
  8. Try not to scratch the heck out of my painful and itchy skin (boo, shingles!)
  9. Figure out what to do for the husband's birthday in two weeks.
  10. Go to book club tonight!
  11. Count my many, many, many blessings (honestly, despite some of its difficulties, life rocks! How'd I get so lucky?!)

I have gotten a few things on this list done (yay for dishes, shower, piano, and talk preparation!), but have failed at others (I can't resist but to scratch!). Mostly, Kenadie and I have just been having fun:


Okay, NOW we're having fun!

And rolling all around the living room floor...

Then she became an inconsolable fuss! So I performed my magic trick:


Shove pacifier in child's mouth and throw a burp cloth over her face. Works (almost) every time! Kenadie was consoled and here are the results:



Which now leaves me open to work on the rest of my to-do list!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol...I love your magic trick. I'll have to remember that one! :)

Briant and Clyda Teichert Family said...

We have Taco Tuesday too!!

Claire Christensen said...

Kenadie is so cute!!! Love the pics. I didn't know you were a magician! I should have guessed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...