November 14, 2009

Girls' Night

Kenadie and I had a "girls' night" last night and are enjoying some more girls' time together today as Garrett has gone with the boys scouts in our ward on a camping trip. Our fun weekend together has included thus far:

-ice cream for Mom
-middle of the night nightmares (well, at least I had nightmares, not sure why Kenadie was crying!)
-rolling around the floor and laughing (just like any normal girls' sleepover)
-chatting and movie watching at 4am (again, just like ANY normal girls' sleepover)
-getting ready for Kenadie to get her four month pictures taken today (her first time getting professional pictures. Mom is excited!)
-both of us eating breakfast in our pajamas

I LOVE this girl. She is just my little best friend. We have so much fun together.
And I was needing a little "girls' night". It's been forever since I've had one. :)

Hey, Mom!

Hey, Kenadie!


Oh, hi!

2 comments:

Talia said...

These are so cute!

Claire Christensen said...

You have such a gift at capturing Kenadie's little personality on camera. So adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...