September 21, 2009

Smiley Moments.....


Whenever Kenadie is having a content moment, I try to grab the camera and take a lot of pictures. This way I can trick myself into remembering her as the happiest baby alive and will decide that I CAN have more kids, right?! :) She really is so adorable (at least we think so!) no matter what mood she's in, but I'm LOVING it when she's happy and smiley. Garrett and I can't get enough of it!
Very enthralled with the toy Garrett was holding up for her:
I know this one's blurry, but she was flailing her arms around and squealing. super cute!hmm??

What ARE you doing, mom?

4 comments:

Talia said...

I think she is super cute too! You will want to have more kids, don't worry. They are all so different. I don't think any two are the same! Plus, she'll probably turn out to be the easiest, happiest kid anyways! Caleb was our screamy, difficult baby, but he outgrew it and is pretty dang awesome now!

Claire Christensen said...

Thanks so much for the darling pics. She is soooo cute! I simply cannot get enough!

rawhide said...

so holly i am sitting here at work, talking to a co-worker and she just told me about her colicy son.....she said that she just wanted to throw her baby out the window and then someone told her a trip.....to put the baby on a hot water bottle and it helped...who knows if you can get a hot water bottle anymore but you could try a heating pad....she said that she would fill the bottle and put a blanket over it and lay her baby on his tummy and pat his back....after a while, he would start tooting and feeling better and no more crying....not sure if it will help kendaie but i thought it was worth telling you about. GOOD LUCK!!!

Tanaya and Tim said...

I haven't checked your blog for a while, but Kenadie is sure getting cute! Congrats on the job. Who would have thought even and RN couldnt find a job? It sounds like you guys have been beyond busy, so I'm glad things are going better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...