September 26, 2009

Giving us some attitude......

This is Kenadie showing us how she often feels about life:


I swear we aren't horrible or vulgar parents. She really does have the tendency to position her little hand like this all by herself! Like I said, I think this is just her way of telling us that all of her hurting really stinks!
Hopefully she'll be feeling a lot better about life in the near future. We have an appointment with a pediatric gastroenterologist on Tuesday (yay!), and last night she got a priesthood blessing and has had one of the best days today that she has ever had during her short life (double yay!).

Here she is, her usual ticked-off self...

....and here she is this morning. Nothing makes me happier than seeing my baby smile!
Isn't she a cutie?
Another sight that makes mommy very happy, seeing my baby ASLEEP:

Sometimes the only thing to get her to calm down after a long day of crying is to sit on our big exercise ball with her and bounce. Sometimes the above picture is the result of a lot of bouncing, which is why our exercise ball has become one of the most valuable items in our apartment at the moment. :)

And here is a picture of me...


...or maybe not! I know that this blog has become nothing but pictures of Kenadie, but I've slept anywhere between 1-4 hours total each night for awhile now and I probably look like poo. I wouldn't want to expose anyone to that nor do I want to document the photographic evidence of it on my blog. So I'll ignore my zits, dark circles under the eyes, and baby puke-encrusted hair and just imagine that I look like this hot model instead. :)
I'm just happy that things are looking up for our little chunker!

2 comments:

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

i am so sorry that it has been so hard with kenadie. that is no fun at all i thought you would catch a break after that miserable pregnancy. I hope all gets better and we think about you all the time! love you!

Claire Christensen said...

What absolutely adorable pictures. The finger is pricless! She keeps getting more beautiful everyday! Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...