April 29, 2009

Bliss

It's been a few weeks since I've posted anything, and this would be the reason......


We just got back from the most amazing vacation in Cancun, Mexico. I got to spend a lot of time just relaxing on the beach, among other fun activities which I'll have to post about later.

P.S. Notice the gratuitous belly shot of how I am starting to look these days. The baby definitely reaped the benefits of a lot of pigging out on my behalf the last week and a half. It feels like she's tripled in size or something and now my stretching stomach is starting to itch!

7 comments:

Claire Christensen said...

That was the BEST vacation EVER!

Unknown said...

Wow, looks amazing!! But what a tease?! Where are the other pictures!? And all the stories of the amazing things you guys did? I need more!! :)

P.S. you are still so tiny it's unbelievable! I have a bigger belly than you, on any given day, and I'm not even knocked up!? SO embarrassing...for me! :)

And P.S.S. I hope you didn't catch the swine flu!!:) Thank goodness you took off for Cancun before all the pandemonium broke loose!?

Talia said...

Ahhh!! Looks soooo nice!!

You are so ridiculously cute as a "baby mama"!!!

You don't even know how bad you make me want a baby! I'll just have to come snuggle your little bundle of love when she arrives!!

Love you guys! I am glad you got to have a fun, relaxing vacay before baby comes!!

Nicole said...

I just seriously LOVE this picture of you!! xoxo! :)

Meg said...

Hey! You finally look pregnant! And, of course, you are just about the cutest pregnant lady ever, in your little yellow suit and all! Looks beautiful! I want to see more pictures!

Clint and Whit Smith said...

Hey guys! Hope all is going well for you two! You look adorable pregnant! I miss my baby bump so bad!!! Hope all is going well for you guys. I 'm so glad I came across your blog so I can keep in touch with you guys. Check out my baby at www.clintandwhitsmith.blogspot.com, Miss you guys!

Rachel said...

You are one HOT preggo lady! :) I can't believe you are 30 weeks and I am only 17 weeks and I look as big as you do already! I'm going to the beach in North Carolina in a couple weeks and I'm crossing my fingers that my swim suit will still fit. Post more pix!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...