December 6, 2008

Dear Food:

We usually have a very loving relationship in which I frequently gorge myself with all your delicious tastes and flavors. We are usually inseparable, but unfortunately, things have changed and I can't stand the site, smell, or thought of you. So I'm very sorry and I want you to understand that I really DO miss you; I just can't handle you right now. I look forward to the day when I can eat you again and enjoy it. Until then, I just wanted to make sure you knew that your number one fan/consumer has not forgotten you entirely. We will reunite someday and it will be amazing! I promise.

4 comments:

Talia said...

So should I get pregnant so I will stop eating?!?! With my luck i would probably be soooo hungry I couldn't stop eating!! Sorry you still can't eat. Im sure it will go away soon! :)

Nicole said...

lol Holly you crack me up!!! This is very exciting...keep that journal going, notwo pregnancies are the same. You'll wanna remember this!:)

Meg said...

Holly, this is a message from your stomach...FEEEEEEED ME! (accompanied by a very pathetic, quavering voice, slowly intensifying into an angry pleading!

Love you! and food.

Rachel said...

That's a hilarious post! (I'm sorry you're so sick though. Are you feeling better yet?)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...