October 31, 2008

Most Wonderful Time

Why I love today:
1) I get to see my cute niece and nephews dress up for trick-or-treating and then get to dress up myself tomorrow for a "gown-ups only" costume party. Yay Halloween!
2) One day closer to the end of this election season. phew!
3) This weekend I get an extra hour of lovely sleep thanks to Daylight Savings.
4) Tomorrow is November 1st, which means it's almost Thanksgiving: arguably in the top two for best holiday.
5) It's getting colder, which means I can pull out some long-lost winter clothes that I didn't wear last year (thanks to winter in Houston).
6) Hot cocoa season. Coconut flavored hot cocoa, preferably.

5 comments:

Talia said...

Holly!!! Yeah, you have a blog too!!! I am soooo excited! Now I can know you guys really do still exist! Your blogs may not be filled with tons of kids picks(yet), but you are so funny! You've made me laugh! :)

xoxoxo

Calvin Smooth said...

what were you for halloween?

Ellis family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly June said...

A greek goddess. Pictures coming soon...

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

hi darling! I miss you! I want you guys to move up here! you need to bring your sister! Well I hope everything is great there in Minnesota and we love you so much! can't wait for you to meet Elle she is so sweet! We all played basketball with your family tonight they are so amazing! Love you sweets!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...