June 19, 2014

Fishhook Sunrise Bed and Breakfast

Last summer and this spring I have spent a lot of time at my parents' house helping them turn their upstairs floor into a bed and breakfast.
As you might guess, Alaska is a popular tourist destination and since my parents have a large, mostly-empty house with incredible views of our beautiful valley and since my mother is an amazing cook with decades of catering experience, what idea could be better than for my parents to use their home and talents to create a great little business?!
Sadly I have no pictures of all the construction that went on to create two beautiful master suites, but it was so much work on their part and I'm glad I got to be a part of the whole process.

Here's a sneak peak at their rooms!
The Cottage Room:





The Cabin Room:





Gorgeous Views:



Some of Fishhook Sunrise B&B's neighbors:


I'm so stinkin' proud of my parents for all their work and effort and it has started to pay off as they have begun to make bookings for this summer.  If anyone plans on traveling to Alaska spring, summer, winter, or fall, I know of a fantastic place where you can sleep, relax, eat like royalty, and enjoy the beauty of Alaska from your bedroom window. :)
Check out their website:
www.alaskafishhooksunrise.com


1 comment:

Megan and Jared said...

This is so cool!! If I ever make it back up there we will for sure be giving your parents a call!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...