March 30, 2011

At the end of March....

.....does your NCAA bracket look like this??

We have watched every game and kept tally of how well/crappy we have done in our brackets.
I did well.....for two rounds, and then it all fell apart.
What is up with March Madness this year!?  So many upsets!  
But I have to say, I have been loving it (other than BYU losing)
and Kenadie has loved adding her colorful and artistic touch to our bracket sheets.

And don't even ask if San Diego is actually the team I picked to win the tournament....
(okay, I figured BYU couldn't go all the way so I figured it would be nice to see someone from our conference win.  A little fun, wishful thinking, and definitely a long shot.....but who would've thought VCU and Butler would be in the final four!?)

1 comment:

Claire Christensen said...

I hear ya! Love the colorful bracket, ha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...