June 20, 2010

Daddys

 
 
 

 Garrett and I were pretty blessed to have some of the best daddy's around.

I continue to be blessed because now, my Kenners happens to have THE best daddy in the world.
 
 She'll always reach for daddy over mommy, cries the hardest when daddy leaves, and looks for daddy every morning when she wakes up. 
It melts my heart, really.
No matter how many super moms there are in the world,
they will never be able to replace a daddy.

So Happy Father's Day to all the daddys out there. 
You are so important and appreciated
and the world just could not function without you.  

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Oh so sweet! Daddys are the best and I know what you mean when it melts your heart to see Kennadie with Garrett. I gets so much better when you have multiple children gathered around your spouse. It must be what heaven is like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...