December 16, 2009

Thoughts on a cold December morning.....

I'm reeeeeeally tired.
I'm so excited about the Christmas gifts I'm making. I've had so much fun making them! I hope everyone likes them.....
I'm even more excited about Garrett being done with finals after this morning. Hallelujah!
I have A LOT to get done in the next few days before we leave for Alaska.
I'm so excited for Alaska! We get so see our Willardson family AND some of our Christensen family. Lucky us!
Why is it that Kenadie slept better as a newborn when she woke up every 2-3 hours? That was heavenly!
Now that Kenadie is (finally) peacefully sleeping at 7am, all I want to do is go pick her up and snack on those cheeks!
I miss my job in Utah working as a nurse in the ICU. Fast-paced. Awesome doctors. Awesome co-workers. The best. And I got to feel like a smarty-pants using all my critical thinking skills as a nurse and saving lives. Sigh. I miss it you, IMC!
I'm so glad that I have a more low-key job for now while being a no-sleep mommy.
Kenadie is perfection. Magic. Ooooo, I just want to squish her!!
I LOVE my little family!! They make me the wealthiest woman alive.
I have a ton to get done at work today and tomorrow. Yikes! And on that note:
Better get going or I'll be late for work, and life.....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...