October 13, 2009

For the Grandparents.....

99% of you out there probably do not care to see a 1 1/2 minute video of Kenadie having tummy time (and that is understandable), so you may just ignore this post. This post is for the grandparents who don't get to see Kenadie in person and comes by special request from Grandpa Willardson. I know it's a boring video of her doing nothing, but isn't she cute? :)




PS, I do still exist and here's some photographic proof...
....not the greatest picture, but don't you just love Kenadie's cockadoo hairdo? By the way, her hair is becoming more and more red every day and I LOVE it. The Irish in her has now come out in both her personality (she's a little sass!) and in her hair!

1 comment:

Talia said...

...and for the aunties and uncles too!! I love it! I was totally noticing lately how red her hair looks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...