April 4, 2009

Quickie

A few thoughts of the day:

1) I sat down on my couch and watched General Conference and cross stitched all day! Yay! Is it just me, or were the talks and counsel given today just beyond wonderful and amazing? I always enjoy General Conference; it just seemed extra good today.

2) I'm sure everyone is just worried sick about my toe, but it's okay. I went to the podiatrist and he removed that nasty ingrown toenail. Crisis averted. whew!

3) Good news: I don't have gestational diabetes! I think this is the first pregnancy malady not to afflict me, so I'm going to go celebrate this victory by consuming a bunch of sugar. Raise the roof.

2 comments:

Elliott said...

I totally agree, conference has been REALLY good so far.

Taffy and Tony said...

Funny about the cross stitch. I have a cross stitch I started working on when I was pregnant with Connor. It's humongous! Anyway, it's still far from being finished, but every conference, I pull it out and work on it. I figure I might have it done for my first grandchild!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...