2. Having absolutely no clue what "gangnum style" is.
3. Never been on Twitter before.
4. Still hating the skinny jeans fad even though it's been going strong for several years (and disliking other trends such as pointy-toed dress shoes and toms and brightly-colored skinny jeans).
5. Whenever you do happen to buy a trendy article of clothing, you honestly look like a dweeb when you wear it and just can't seem to "pull it off".
6. Having someone compare your hairstyle to that of an Amish woman.
7. Losing interest in all your old, adventurous dreams (seeing the Egyptian pyramids, visiting Africa, snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef) because your new dreams includes a few days of solitude with a good book and catching up on a lot of lost sleep.
8. Not knowing what a "hashtag" is.
9. The following seem to be pretty big TV shows and you've never seen a single episode: Modern Family, The Voice, The Mentalist, Breaking Bad, 30 Rock, How I Met Your Mother, The Office, Downtown Abbey, The Big Bang Theory.
10. Taylor Swift kinda bugs the crap out of you.
All of the above may or may not apply to me directly.
I am, therefore, officially an old fogey.